1. CTW OneSource
2. Thanksgiving Deadlines
3. Purchasing News
1. CTW OneSource
CTW OneSource is Wesleyan’s new purchasing portal providing departments with administrative efficiencies and financial savings. If you have yet to be trained, we have added four more training sessions:
Monday, November 11th from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in USDAN 136
Monday, November 25th from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM in USDAN 136
Monday, December 2nd from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM in USDAN 136
Monday, December 16th from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM in USDAN 114
Please use this link to sign up for a session. In addition, please feel free to email Olga Bookas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Valerie Nye (email@example.com) if you would like a more personalized group presentation at departmental staff meetings.
Please remember to “Receive” the items in OneSource as soon as they are delivered. The vendor is waiting for payment and the University will not submit payment until the buyer tells us the items are received via OneSource.
The following suppliers are ready for OneSource onboarding. However, we need for someone to place a live order before opening them to the University. If you have an order to be placed with any of these vendors please contact Valerie Nye (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Olga Bookas (email@example.com) to coordinate the order.
– Bio Rad
– Carolina Biological
– SHI International
Any questions on CTW OneSource can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning Monday, November 11 you will now see WB Mason’s “Dashboard” when accessing WB Mason via OneSource. Previously you would only see this Dashboard with your direct login. We are pleased to now offer it via the OneSource portal. However, you will need to recreate any favorites so please login directly prior to Monday and download or copy your favorites if you would like to transfer them to the OneSource punchout site.
Note that this Dashboard now allows you to track the order delivery status, and easily facilitates online returns of items. The Dashboard can be found under the “Account Center” menu item as of November 11.
As part of the OneSource purchasing portal, Wesleyan is pleased to provide a central Amazon Business account so that departments no longer need to pay for individual Amazon Prime memberships.
Upon the initial login it will recognize that your email address already has an account with Amazon (if you do) and it will ask if you would like to convert it to this business account. If you do then you can use the portal, and all its benefits, but if you ever wanted to buy outside of the portal you would need another email address. If you choose not to convert your account then you will just continue to access Amazon through your regular channels. Some things to keep in mind in making the determination of how to continue to buy through Amazon:
- Using the OneSource Amazon account requires shipping to a University address.
- Users cannot make personal purchases in the OneSource Amazon account.
- The University will not reimburse for tax that would not have otherwise been paid via OneSource
- The University will not reimburse for the cost of individual or departmental Amazon Prime accounts as we are centrally paying for one University Amazon Business account.
An Amazon user guide with additional details on the use of Amazon via OneSource can be found here.
2. THANKSGIVING AP DEADLINES
On November 28th and 29th, the University will observe the Thanksgiving Holiday. Please note the following deadlines:
- All Accounts Payable Vouchers that must be processed by Wednesday, November 27th must be received in the Accounts Payable Inbox no later than Thursday, November 21st, at 4:00 p.m.
- All Accounts Payable Vouchers that must be processed by Friday, December 6th must be received in the Accounts Payable Inbox no later than Wednesday, November 27th at 4:00pm.
- Any AP checks marked for pick up on November 27th must be picked up by 12:00 noon on that day or they will be mailed to the payee.
Keep in mind that Wesleyan’s net terms determine the payment date. Please contact Tamara Harley at extension 2843 or Crystal Flores at extension 2842 with any questions. Thank you.
3. PURCHASING NEWS
Please see the attached purchasing news.