1. JULY CARDINAL TECHNOLOGIES STORE DEPARTMENT CHARGES
Department Charges for purchases at the Cardinal Technologies Store are not reflected in July month end reports as of 8/3/11 (Note an exception for purchases charged to a Grant Smartkey which processed). We hope to have the issue resolved soon and will update this site.
TOOL BAR ENHANCEMENTS
Three fixes to Smart Doc Toolbar functionality have been moved into WFS production:
1. Attachments can now be deleted from documents at any point prior to being submitted to workflow. Once a Smart Doc has been submitted to workflow attachments cannot be deleted.
2. When a Purchase Order is copied into a voucher, you can now delete lines on the voucher if not all items have been received.
3. Certain text that was being dropped from the Budget Transfer and Budget Planning documents now appears.
Some users may get pop up errors (unrelated to budget errors) when trying to save or submit a Smart Doc. In most cases these errors go away if you clear the browser cache on your computer. If you continue to have errors after clearing cache, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Explorer cache can be cleared under Internet Options>General Under “Browsing History” click “Delete”. Firefox cache can be cleared under Tools>Clear Recent History. In the dropdown click “Everything”. If you need further assistance clearing cache please contact Desktop Support.
3. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
We would like to let you know that the Accounts Payable department will be short handed from August 8th through the end of the month due to vacation schedules and staff departure. If possible, please try to get as many outstanding vouchers in this week. Our normal deadlines may not be met over the next few weeks.
If a vendor accepts Pcards, this should be the payment method. Contact Tami Sabo if a temporary increase is needed for purchases.
On Monday, September 5th, the University will observe the Labor Day holiday. All Accounts Payable Vouchers that must be processed on Friday, September 9th, must be received in the Accounts Payable Inbox no later than Friday, September 2nd at 4:00 pm. Keep in mind that Wesleyan’s net terms determine the payment date.
Please contact AP with any immediate issues.
4. PURCHASING NEWS – ProShred
Attached is a revised shredding schedule from ProShred