1. THANKSGIVING DEADLINES AND VOUCHER TIPS
On November 26th and 27th, the University will observe the Thanksgiving Holiday. All Accounts Payable Vouchers that must be processed by Wednesday, November 25th must be received in the Accounts Payable Inbox no later than Thursday, November 19th, at 4:00 p.m. All Accounts Payable Vouchers that must be processed by Friday, December 4th must be received in the Accounts Payable Inbox no later than Wednesday, November 25th at 4:00pm.
Keep in mind that Wesleyan’s net terms determine the payment date. Please contact Tamara Harley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather Fox at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you.
Attached are tips and reminders of successful completion of Accounts Payable vouchers to avoid payment delays.
2. WB MASON DELIVERIES
We have confirmed that the OneSource “Delivery Notes” field is visible to WB Mason drivers so feel free to put special delivery instructions in that field. As a reminder, WB Mason is delivering to departments on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10-2. If no one is there to receive the order, the driver will bring it to Wes Station to be picked up by the department. If you know that you will not be there to receive it, choose “Wesleyan Station” in the “Ship To” field of the OneSource Requisition and in the “Attn:” field, or in “Delivery Notes” include “hold for xxxxx department”. You will then have to pick it up at Wes Station.
3. MID YEAR FINANCIAL REVIEW
In addition to monthly budget reports, the Finance Office will be preparing mid-year financial statements as of December 31. While we will not be asking that departments do accruals and prepaids, please ensure that all pending invoices and journals are submitted and approved in a timely manner.
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use the Notes app to scan documents and add signatures on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Scan a document
1. Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
2. Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
3. Place your document in view of the camera.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
5. Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Sign a document
1. Open Notes, then tap the document in the note.
2. Tap the Share button , then stroll down to tap Markup .
3. Tap the Add button , then tap Signature and add a saved signature or create a new signature. Then you can adjust the size of the signature box and place it wherever you want on the document.
4. Tap Done.
To manually sign your document, follow steps 1-2, then select a tool to use and sign the document with your finger or an Apple Pencil .